Welcome to A Hundred Acres Orchard & Market
News & Announcements
- Stop by the orchard on Friday, Saturday and Sunday for Honeycrisp, Gala, Golden Supreme or Gala Apples!!!!
September 17th 2014
- The Cider Mill at A Hundred Acres Orchard welcomes tonight for their reunion Princeton High School class of 99!!!!!
September 13th 2014
- Oh I did forget to mention we do have many things in the store 60% Off. Get some early Christmas shopping done. Wait, it feels a little like winter out there already!!!!
September 12th 2014
- Ok Today is our opening day for the 2014 season. Not a good start because with all the rain, it was hard for the harvesters to pick apples in Michigan this week. So this has set us behind once again. We should have the following apples later today if not tomorrow. Honeycrisp, Gala, Golden Supreme and Ruby Jon. We do have Apple Cider Donuts but will not have Cider until next weekend. We are sorry that we can't have everything ready for this weekend.
September 12th 2014
- The Cider Mill at A Hundred Acres welcomes on this beautiful September day for their wedding and reception Mr. and Mrs. Matt Jamison. Congratulations!!!!!!
September 6th 2014
- As most of our customers know, our apple trees are young and not ready to produce a quality apple crop for us. So we have to bring our apples in from Michigan. It has been a crazy year of weather for us. With us having a cool summer means Michigan has had even a cooler summer then us. This causes the apple crop to be delayed. We were hoping that we would be able to have apples this weekend, but the crop just isn't ready yet. So without apples means also no apple cider or apple cider donuts. With out these we decided we must push back our opening date.
We will now open on FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 12th. We hope to see everyone out that weekend as it is also Homestead weekend.
Our Hours are: Friday & Saturday 10-5pm. Sunday 12-4pm
Closed Monday - Thursday
September 2nd 2014
- The Cider Mill at A Hundred Acres Orchard welcomes today for their wedding and reception Mr. and Mrs. Greg May. Congratulations!!!!
August 30th 2014
- The Cider Mill at A Hundred Acres Orchard welcomes today for their wedding and reception Mr. and Mrs. Matt Woodshank. Congratulations!!!!!!
August 23rd 2014
- One little change to our days and hours for this year.
We will also be closed on Thursdays. Our Opening Day is September 5th. Friday and Saturday 10-5pm and Sunday 12-4pm. Closed Monday - Thursday.
August 20th 2014
- Here it is everyone our hours and the months we will be open for our 2014 season. Yes, it is a lot shorter of a season this year but please still stop out and shop for those delicious Apple Cider Donuts!!!
Opening Day - September 4th
Last day of the 2014 Season - November 2nd
Hours: Thursday - Saturday: 10:00am - 5:00pm
Sunday: 12:00 - 4:00pm
Closed: Monday - Wednesday
Our 5th Annual Helicopter Candy Drop - October 25th
August 15th 2014
2014 Orchard Season
The Orchard & Market are open for visitors from September 12th through November 2nd! Stop out for the day!
Celebrate With Us!
Join us on your special day & experience the beauty & tranquility of our orchard grounds!
More Than An Orchard
Take a moment to learn more about the tasty treats, elegant wine & wonderful gifts available in our orchard market!